This submit is relating to the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there is no such thing as a official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. If you’re planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are a few of the latest updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a few of the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the fee of refusal and denial fee for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai remains to be rejecting some purposes.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Normally, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the latest updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days is determined by the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa remains to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Charge of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is among the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance fee is nearly 99 per cent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big enhance within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 per cent acceptance fee.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection fee of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless fee of denial has diminished considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Beneath 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which can be 35 years and beneath. We additionally observed a pattern for single Nigerian males who will not be married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males underneath 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males beneath 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this 12 months, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Speedy PCR check facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because the ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There may be nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you may journey to Dubai by means of Kenya Airways, However you need to make sure that the airline can be having an extended layover. That is to provide room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other latest growth is the difficulty of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Tons of of individuals are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we observed the UAE isn’t at present renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the purposes bought rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has turn into more durable than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you could have been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, nearly all of Nigerians dwelling in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it exhausting to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Doable Causes for these developments
- Improve in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some individuals have attributed it to the latest felony actions by some Nigerians dwelling within the United Arab Emirates. One of many instances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at present in a federal jail in the US of America. He’s at present going through a number of felony expenses. Some individuals claimed a few of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those latest felony actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other latest growth is a excessive enhance in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some individuals lifeless and others injured. These can also be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some outstanding Nigerians have been tagged world sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely someway be linked to the latest visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending subject between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This subject remains to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Cut back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may occasionally even be an try to cut back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE seeking greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be sure that your profile doesn’t recommend you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t help any type of felony exercise.
- You Could Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has turn into a positive option to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose shoppers are on a needed checklist or whose consumer has performed one thing previously. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Beneath is the checklist of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
If you’re nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t one of the best time to journey to Dubai seeking jobs. You may additionally should droop visiting Dubai for now in case you shouldn’t have one thing crucial to do in Dubai. With these latest updates, You may nonetheless apply on your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at present being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless in case you are planning to journey, kindly comply with the above suggestions for one of the best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.